How to shop online?
1. Select quantity and order the item.
2. Pay for the order.
3. Receive an email confirmation that we have received your order payment and will ship the item.
4. Receive the item at an Omniva parcel machine.
Prices include VAT. In Latvia goods are delivered to an Omniva parcel machine. Regarding delivery to other countries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver to the Buyer the goods in accordance with the Buyer's order.
2. In the event that an item ordered by the Buyer is unavailable, the Seller shall inform the Buyer thereof within two business days of placing the order.
Delivery and payment
3. The Buyer shall place an order for goods on this Website, specifying the type and quantity of the goods to be ordered, the method and place of delivery.
4. The cost of shipping the order. Latvia EUR 2.88, Europa EUR 3.00, other countries EUR 3.50. The cost of shipping is added to the invoice for the order.
5. If the Buyer fails to pay the invoice within 24 hours of placing the order, the order will be canceled.
6. In the territory of Latvia, the goods are delivered to an Omniva parcel machine. The cost of delivery is 2.88 EUR. If the buyer wishes the goods to be delivered in another country, he shall contact the Seller before delivery and agree on the delivery method and price.
7. The Seller shall ship the item within 5 (five) business days after receipt of the Buyer's payment. The Seller shall send the Buyer an email informing about the dispatch of the item.
8. The Buyer has the right to request to return the Product within 14 (fourteen) working days of the receipt of the Product. To request a return, the Buyer fills in the cancellation form, which can be obtained upon request by writing to email@example.com. The cancellation form must be sent with the returned item. The cost of returning the goods via Omniva parcel machine shall be borne by the Buyer. The money for the item is returned within 30 (thirty) business days of the return of the item. The Seller shall not refund the cost of delivery of the item.
9. The buyer's email is added to the database. In emails, the Seller informs the Buyer about news and discounts.
Data manager - SIA Stick With Us, reg.no. 44103099099, legal address "Berzi" 19, Alsviki, Aluksnes region, LV-4333. Personal data - information relating to an individual, such as personal identification number, address, telephone number, etc. In order to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer, we need to process your personal data. Your personal data will only be collected and processed to the moment and to the extent necessary for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. We process your personal data in order to provide you with our services. We collect your data directly from you, which you fill out when placing an order and paying for the order. We protect your personal data with the utmost caution and appropriate data protection techniques. We keep your data for at least as long as you are our customer. Your personal data will only be processed for as long as necessary. After the termination of the customer relationship, the retention period depends on the type, purpose of use and the period for which the statutory information is retained. The retention period may be based on the contract with the Client, the data controller's legitimate interests or the applicable laws and regulations (e.g. accounting, statute of limitations, civil law, etc.). We comply with legal requirements when storing data.
Any person may exercise the statutory rights of the data subject, including the right to get information about his or her data, to object to processing, including the use of a legitimate interest, and to make a request for rectification, erasure, restriction or transfer of data; and, if necessary, lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities regarding the processing of personal data.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small text files that your computer or mobile device saves when you visit a website. The next time you visit stickwithus.lv, your browser will remember your actions and do some of them for you, such as choosing a language.
What cookies are used?
The following types of cookies are used to improve the functionality and ease of use of the website:
These are temporary cookies that are stored only as long as you do not close your browser. Session cookies help you remember what you have chosen on the previous page so you do not have to re-enter information.
These cookies identify you as a unique user and, when you return to the website, help you remember information about actions you have taken in the past.
These cookies are used for website viewing statistics.
Cookies from other websites
Websites may contain links to other websites. However, if you use stickwithus.com, please be aware that we have no control over other websites. For this reason, we cannot accept responsibility for the protection and confidentiality of any information you provide when you visit such sites, and they are not subject to this notice. You must exercise caution and review the confidentiality or privacy statement of the relevant website.
SIA "Stick with us" in Aluksne, Aluksne region, has implemented LEADER project "SIA Stick with us" Business Development in Aluksne region (Project No. 17-07-AL26-A019.2101-000004) within Latvian Rural Development Program 2014-2020 19.2 Implementation of Activities in the Framework of Community-Led Local Development Strategies 19.2.1 Initiatives to Strengthen Local Economy under the auspices of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development. Within the framework of the project, SIA "Stick with us" purchased the fixed assets for production - a powerful graphic design computer with graphics software, a plotter, a thermal press, a camera, and developed a website.